Delve deep into your masculine core and develop a hunter’s instinct. – Troy Francis
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive commission if you make a purchase using these links.
Troy Francis is an Englishman who runs a London-based game blog and writes over at Return of Kings. Troy was kind enough to provide a copy of his newest eBook, The 7 Laws Of Seduction – How To Attract Beautiful Woman & Enjoy A Supercharged Sex Life.
The first thing that struck me was his writing style. Troy has a humble and relaxed manner. He knows his stuff, but he’s not trying to impress any one. He doesn’t seem like your typical pick-up artist, though he clearly acknowledges their influence on his methods.
No, Troy comes across as a regular guy who just got real good with women. And that’s exactly what he is. A self-described former beta who chose to study game. But he didn’t just learn. Troy took it to another level. Pushed himself to the absolute extreme – gaming for years in the trenches of London.
So now has tons of real-life experience to share. The 7 Laws explores core principles that men must learn and apply to tighten game and become more successful with women.
Here’s what’s covered:
- Dominance as game bedrock
- Always be leading – masculine/feminine polarity
- Developing proper mindset, abundance, gaining emotional strength
- Game is a numbers game. BUT it also includes constantly refining your approach to increase probability of success
- Kino – learn to touch properly
- Sexualizing talk & interactions quickly
- Getting female responses quickly, getting to yes or no fast
- Developing tolerance for beautiful women
- Developing self love – being cool
- Focusing on process over the end result
- Asymmetric game – improvising & adapting to get what you want
- 30-Day challenges to improve your game
- Approaching is key – put yourself in top 5% of men by simply taking action
- Beginner’s mind – refining your technique, constant improvement
Each topic is explored in detail. These are universal principles, so they apply to all men regardless of race or personality type. They lay a solid foundation on which to build and refine your own style of game.
I liked how each chapter included relevant lay reports. Now that might irritate those who see lay reports as narcissism. But I enjoy reading seduction stories. Each lay is unique. So I think they’re a good teaching tool. A way to see how exactly what another man did to win [or lose].
Part of this book covers nightclub game which is more relevant for extroverted men. Although I have practiced night game, I’m not really into clubs. So I personally wasn’t as interested in these parts. But if you ARE interested in nightclub game, then you’ll want to hear what Troy has to say about it.
A few parts of the book are a bit basic – for example, the sections on hygiene and working out. But no worries. If you’ve got those handled you can just skip those areas. The book has plenty of intermediate and advanced stuff to compensate for the more basic components.
The 7 Laws of Seduction is extremely well-organized and well-edited. Packed with 135 pages of valuable content, this comprehensive game guide is worth reading.
A solid addition to your Red Pill seduction library.
Get Your Copy Today: The 7 Laws Of Seduction