You already know that hard hands are one key to dominating a woman properly in bed. She needs to feel the power of your grip while you [gently] flex your hand on her throat. A sinewy grasp generally makes it easier to safely manhandle women during sex.
But a vise-like grip is vital for another reason – it’s an important part of mastering social situations.
A firm handshake projects strength & dominance
This seemingly simple act is how men size each other up, but it speaks volumes.
A hard grip is especially important for smaller dudes, pretty boys, or introverted guys. Men who don’t initially intimidate through appearance alone.
Strong hands can also defuse potentially dangerous situations. I credit my hand strength with preventing a fight with a belligerent drunk in a bar. He caught me in an unexpected handshake, and didn’t want to let me go, at first. I didn’t want to fight; my girlfriend was with me. So, I grinned and acted friendly while grinding his knuckles together. Then he tried pulling away, I wouldn’t let him go. I released him only after pain flashed across his face. He backed off.
6 Ways To Develop Insanely Strong Hands
1) Bodyweight training
Bodyweight training is a great way to develop a strong grip.
Try these movements:
- Static bar hangs (using progressively fatter bars)
- One-handed bar hangs
- Finger-tip pushups
Those are the best ones, but that’s not a complete list. Pretty much any bodyweight exercise that involves hanging on a bar will make your grip stronger. Fingertip pushups are vital for ‘balancing out’ the muscles in your hands, since they’re a ‘push’ movement as opposed to a ‘grip’ movement.
2) Lift Heavy Weights
Years of gripping iron bars with bare hands will make them vise-like. Lift weights with no gloves. Don’t use canvas lifting straps unless you’re lifting extremely heavy and can’t hold the bar. These will work your hands:
- Lat Pull-Downs
- Chest & Tricep Dips
- Forearm Curls
- Reverse Forearm Curls
- Any Bicep Curling Exercise
- Dead Lift (Any Variety)
- Wrist-rolling (with fat grip)
Rock-climbing is another excellent option. For one thing, it’s great fun. But it’ll also massively increase the strength of your grip. After you’ve climbed long enough, you’ll develop extremely strong hands. You may see noticeable muscular development between your thumb and index finger (the thumb hump).
4) Manual Labor
Blue-collar jobs or physical work are natural ways to build up your grip strength. If you don’t have a blue-collar job? Dig holes, chop wood, or find a reason to use a sledgehammer or pickaxe. Pretty much any physical labor that involves using your hands will toughen them up and make you stronger. Keep in mind, using your hands like this will also roughen your skin. To avoid rough hands, wear gloves while you work.
5) Punch Things
I don’t advocate violence. And, I don’t recommend breaking bones. But it’s common knowledge that bones heal back stronger after a break. The re-knitting calcium reinforces the bone matrix. That also applies to your hand and knuckle bones. Of course, breaking bones isn’t necessary. Simply punching a heavy bag hardens hands over time. Although the act of punching won’t specifically improve your grip, it will make your mitts tougher overall.
10 Steps For Shaking Hands With Another Man
- Men shake hands properly. No fist-bumping or hand-slapping.
- Make and hold eye contact.
- Extend your hand towards him. Your arm should be almost horizontal, with your palm turned slightly downward. This will put his hand under yours, a subtle display of submission on his part.
- Do NOT let your hand go limp; no “dead-fish” handshakes. Do NOT grab his hand too fast and grip his fingers in your palm.
- Push your hand toward his, slide palms together.
- Press your hands towards him until the webbing between your thumbs meet.
- Then, grip his palm firmly in your palm.
- How hard you grip, and for how long, will depend on the situation. Calibrate. A nice tight squeeze is usually enough.
- Show your strength, but don’t show off needlessly. Don’t grind his knuckles unless the situation calls for it.
- Optional: Use the politician-style handshake. Clasp your free hand against the back of his palm, cupping his one hand in both of yours.
A powerful grip is worth building.
It’s a vital tool for dominating women and mastering social situations.
Read More: Banging My 18-Year-Old Stripper Roommate