My name is Mario Favela.
Welcome to my blog.
New? Start here.
Wanna learn more about me?
Please keep reading…
36 Facts About Mario Alberto Favela
- I’m 39.
- I was born in San Francisco, in Northern California.
- Mom is from French Canada and Dad is from Mexico City.
- I have one little Sister.
- First national memory was when the Challenger space shuttle blew up on live TV in 1986.
- Ronald Reagan is the first president I remember.
- I survived the Loma Prieta Earthquake in 1989.
- Attended High School in Northern New Jersey.
- Lost my virginity when I was 13.
- Moved to Texas when I was 17.
- Graduated from Coronado High School in El Paso, Texas.
- Graduated from the University of Texas at El Paso – BBA Finance.
- Did many illegal drugs when I was younger.
- I’ve given (and taken) severe beatings.
- I’m a fitness fanatic.
- Close with my family.
- I love to read.
- Don’t have many close male friends. The bros I do have are life-long since childhood.
- I’m an INTJ Introvert.
- I love women but I’m a womanizer.
- I prefer younger women.
- No children, yet.
- Never been married.
- I love cats.
- Worked for years as an Investment Manager at a major American bank.
- I almost died when I was 27.
- My maternal grandmother died (naturally) in my arms – felt soul leave her body.
- Quit corporate America in 2013.
- Wrote a book about sex.
- I left the United States in late 2015.
- Visited 13 countries and 24 American states.
- Climbed four mountains.
- I’m an extreme Minimalist – everything I own fits into two bags (excluding weapons).
- I live in Mexico City.
- I’m 80% fluent in Spanish.
Want to read more?
I respond to all emails.